Introduction to the Driver Risk Points Report
This report helps you identify your least at-risk and most at-risk drivers by providing the following data
- The date, times, and addresses that risk points occurred
- The speed and how far over the speed limit they were driving
- How many risk points were applied
- How the risk points were earned (e.g. speed, driving at night, driving through a school zone etc).
- The total number of risk points each vehicle/driver accumulated during the reporting period
Please note: This report is related to the driver only. If you're wanting to report on pool vehicles that have multiple drivers, use the Risk Point Report.
How does it work?
We've put together a quick video to show how to use the Driver Risk Points Report.
Step 1: From your Argus Dashboard, head to Reporting > Driver Risk Points Report
Step 2: Select the driver/group you'd like to report on
Step 3: Select a date range from the options listed (today, last month etc) or choose a customised range
Step 4: Choose a report format (Web Version, Printer Friendly PDF or CSV)
Step 5: When done, click the blue Run Report Button