Introduction to the Risk Point Report
This report helps you identify your least at-risk and most at-risk drivers by providing the following data
- The date, times, and addresses that risk points occurred
- The speed and how far over the speed limit they were driving
- How many risk points were applied
- How the risk points were earned (e.g. speed, driving at night, driving through a school zone etc).
- The total number of risk points each vehicle/driver accumulated during the reporting period
Please note: This report is related to the vehicle only. If it is a pool vehicle with more than one driver, you may like to install Driver ID to report on individual drivers.
How does it work?
We've put together a quick video to show you how to use the Risk Point Report.
Step 1: From your Argus Dashboard, head to Reporting > Risk Point Report
Step 2: Select the asset/group you'd like to report on
Step 3: Select a date range from the options listed (today, last month etc) or choose a customised range
Step 4: Choose a report format (Web Version, Printer Friendly PDF or CSV)
Step 5: When done, click the blue Run Report Button