Before you get started, if you are using Argus Tracking's RFID Driver ID hardware in your vehicles, you will need an RFID card for each driver and the configuration kit (both supplied by Argus).
Setting Up and Allocating a New RFID Card:
To set up a new RFID card, please follow the steps below.
- Plug your RFID Card Configuration Kit into your computer.
- From your Argus Dashboard, head to Settings > Users & Drivers
- Find the driver you wish to assign the new card to and click the Edit icon in the left-hand column.
- Scroll down and click on the Driver ID Tag box so that the cursor is in the box.
- Scan the new RFID card on the Configuration Kit to automatically upload it into the Driver ID Tag box.
- When done, click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page.
Please note: To transfer an RFID card from one user to another, you must first remove the card number from the current user's profile to reallocate it to the new user.