If an RFID card is lost, needs replacing, or reallocating to a new driver, you will need to remove and update the old RFID card number assigned to the driver.
To do this, you will need an RFID Configuration Kit to read and allocate the new card number.
Updating and Reallocating an RFID Card:
To update or reallocate an RFID card, please follow the steps below.
- Plug your RFID Configuration Kit into your computer.
- From your Argus Dashboard, head to Settings > Users & Drivers
- Find the driver whose RFID card number needs replacing/reallocating and click the Edit icon in the left-hand column.
- Scroll down and click on the Driver ID Tag box.
- Delete the old RFID card number and ensure the cursor remains in the box.
- Scan the new RFID card on the Configuration Kit to automatically upload it into the Driver ID Tag box.
- When done, click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page.
Please note: To transfer an RFID card from one user to another, you must first remove the card number from the current user's profile to reallocate it to the new user.